10 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT FUNCTIONAL PHYSIO SA
Phone: 0426 968 517
1. Our clinic is located inside a Health club however you and your referrals DO NOT need to be a member of to use our health care services and you will have access to more than $2 million in rehabilitation and exercise equipment to get you back to health fast.
2. You can make an appointment by calling our easy to remember Central Booking Number 0426 968 517.
3. All patients are also now able to make and change appointments using our Online Booking System - ask your therapist to activate your online function when you are next in the clinic - your Functional Physio SA team will then be available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
4. You are able to benefit from a wide variety of treatment techniques including Cupping Therapy, Dry Needling, Scraping/Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Massage (IASTM), Stick Mobility, Taping/Rocktape/Kinesiotape, REHAB Programs, and much more, ask your therapist for more details on your next visit.
5. Private health funds provide a rebate for all physiotherapy and most other health care services - you can claim your rebate directly at Functional Physio SA by using our HICAPS systems - saving you a trip to the health fund to claim your rebate.
6. You are also able to access a range of educational content on our Facebook and Instagram pages @functionalphysiosa - where you will find great sessions on Advanced Resistance Training, Swiss Ball Programs, Women and Weights and Knee, Shoulder and Lumbar Spine Injury Prevention
7. Functional Physio SA clinics have a range of allied health professionals to support our Physiotherapy treatment programs including podiatrists and strength and conditioning coaches - to ensure you can benefit from a team approach that assists us in achieving the best results for you.
8. All sessions at Functional Physio SA come with our 100% satisfaction guarantee - if you are for some reason not happy with the quality of your treatment session, we will give you your next session for FREE. We value your feedback and realise that your input gives us an opportunity to improve and not make the same mistake again - this is our guarantee to you.
9. Health professionals and patients can download a FREE e-Book " Injury Prevention Tests and Strategies" by Functional Physio SA director Yen (Ian) Tang when you leave your email (specifically designed for PTs, Physios and other health professionals)
10. All Functional Physio SA clients will receive a monthly e-newsletter full of injury tips and strategies as well as updates on new programs and services available at Functional Physio SA - make sure you add your email address when completing your new patient paperwork.